1. No God-modding, nor metagaming. To make it a little easier I'll explain both of them.
-God-modding is when you control someone else character. This can be in any for, thinking, acting, or even plan on doing.
-Metagaming is when you take out of character knowledge and use it in character.
2. This rp is 14+ and I'm not going to check and see if everyone is the correct age they say. If you see something you can't handle I'm not responsible for it. So if you can't deal with lesbian, gay, and bi things I recommend you not join. If you can't stand to see a little blood (maybe from training room) I also recommend not joining.
3. Before doing something think about. You can't change the past after you have already done something and please don't kill someone else. Think about it!!! If you are thinking about it ask the mun and if its alright then go ahead as you please, but don't think that you can be restored later.
4. No ooc drama, please. If there are problems between the characters keep it there. Don't bring it to ooc and if there are any problems take it to the mods. But before thinking of the mods see if you can fix it between each other. Talk people.
5. Rp will take place in community and any messengers. If you rp in messages log it please. So at least we know that your active.
6. If anything is to long put it in a lj-cut (who, what, when, where, etc).
7. Update your journals at least once a week. It can say anything but make sure it is in first-person. When you rp make sure it is in third person.
8. There will be an active/in-active check at least once a month so make sure your active.
9. If you are going on hiatus please put it in the ooc community so everyone knows where you are. We don't want anyone hanging on an rp thread.
10. Make a journal for your characters, we don't want to use your personal journals.
11. An important rule, please speak english. Nothing like: nm, lol, wats up, btw...or !o!. That is not english, save it for chatting.
12. To show you read the rules, for the heading of your application put....The Flowergirl.